Restoring old aluminium windows, doors and screens is an extremely efficient way to modernize a home and lift values, without the high cost in time and money of replacing these components.
Aluminium windows in houses built in the 1970's to early 1980's did not have the luxury of modern day powder coatings to provide protection against aging and weathering. They were either silver (uncoated) or had a rather primative coating in mission brown.
Today, some 35 years down the track, these finishes are showing unsightly surface deteroriation. While aluminium does not technically ‘rust' like steel, it does develop an oxidation and unsightly appearance. Fortunately this affliction is predominantly on the surface and does not generally compromise the structural integrity of the base aluminium metal.
For all your Aluminium Windows Repairs in Brisbane Suburbs and the Gold Coast including all window repairs contact Window Doctorz Today!
- Aluminium Windows Repairs involves the following stages:
- Rollers - repair/replace aluminium in windows, glass sliding doors
- Weather felts - repair/replace in aluminium windows and doors
- Spiral balances - repair/replace in double hung windows
- New handles/locks – supply and install on windows, glass sliding doors, security sliding doors and aluminium hinged doors
- Aluminium Door tracking – install new tracking for sliding doors
We perform Aluminium Repairs in the following Brisbane Suburbs: Kenmore, Chapel Hill Figtree Pocket, The Gap, Mt Gravatt, Holland Park, Ipswich, Bellbowrie, Daisy Hill, Springwood, Shailer Park, Rochedale, Cleveland, Manly, Wynnum, Carindale, Sunnybank, Tingalpa, Coorparoo, New Farm, Annerley, Indooroopilly, Toowong, Clayfield, Nundah, Chermside, Stafford, Albany Creek, Aspley, Brackenridge, Redcliffe, Kippa-Ring, Gold Coast
Visit Aluminium Windows by Window Doctorz Website